Founder, Nuclear for Climate Australia
- Master of Nuclear Science from the Australian National. University, July 2014
- Master of Engineering Science from the University of University of NSW
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) from the University of New South Wales
Civil Engineer with 40 years in major civil infrastructure projects such as dams, rail, freeway and water projects in Australia and over seas
1. As former President and Vice President of the Australian Nuclear Association tasked with carrying out investigations of current advances in nuclear fuel cycle for power generation.
2. Development of public and community information programs into nuclear energy, radiation and reactor safety and uranium resource development.
3. Promote activities of the Australian Nuclear Association and support the membership and their interests in the industrial, medical and power application of nuclear sciences.
4. Manage the Nuclear for Climate Australia project which actively promotes the use of nuclear energy to address climate change. https://nuclearforclimate.com.au/
5. Canada and USA August 2022 – Study tour of new Canadian SMR activity – met with Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission, Ontario Power Generation, Ontario Energy Minister Todd Smith and General Electric-Hitachi. Full briefing on BWRX 300 SMR being built at Darlington on Lake Ontario
6. Korea - Australia Nuclear Cooperation Program 2018. Conference with South Korean Nuclear Industry and study tour of nuclear power plants, fuel and waste facilities and industrial manufacturing plants.