Modern Manufacturing Commissioner, Investment NSW
The role of the Commissioner is to:
- Act as an advocate for NSW manufacturers
- Provide expert advice in collaboration with industry experts
- Develop the NSW Modern Manufacturing Strategy to drive economic success for the state.
Lisa has over 30 years’ experience in the medical device manufacturing industry in both Australia and the United States.
Prior to her appointment as Commissioner, Lisa worked in various roles from small start-ups to global manufacturing organisations, including senior executive roles global organisations including most recently:
- Senior Vice President at Saluda Medical Ltd
- Senior Vice President at Cochlear Ltd
She is providing leadership through consultation, collaboration, communication and coordination for all NSW Government initiatives supporting the manufacturing industry.
As Commissioner, Lisa is creating opportunities by fostering close direct relationships with industry, academia, and other levels of government.
Lisa recently became an honorary lecturer at the University of Sydney and holds a Master of Applied Science and a Bachelor of Applied Science (First Class Hons) in Materials Science.