Partner, ESG Partners
25 years international, commercial and technical experience in the energy industry, energy conversion and large integrated projects including environmental issues. Held technical and management positions with major energy companies and independents, with experience in project development, energy transactions, and analysis and project optimisation, EISs, ESIAs and EMPs. Undergraduate degree specialised in fuel engineering and energy production.
- Carbon offset market dynamics and forecasts for Australia
- Industry trends, including in unconventional and renewable energy sources
- Comprehensive market studies of the Australian East Coast gas and electricity markets, the impact of Queensland LNG projects on domestic gas prices and supply
- LNG import terminal business case and financial modelling
- Life cycle development processes and integration of information into business decision making
- Experience as both Lender’s and Bankers’ Engineer for energy projects